Let Your Landscape Say It All.
The landscape surrounding your commercial property tells a story about your business. A well-designed landscape can simultaneously welcome visitors, guide the flow of traffic, and convey your company’s values.
At Corion Landscape Management, we can help you craft a compelling story for your business with a custom landscape design.
See What Corion Can Do For Your Commercial Property
We manage the landscapes of businesses across Whatcom and Skagit Counties, from
Healthcare offices, medical facilities, and senior living centers all need to feel warm, safe, and inviting. A peaceful outdoor gathering space can bring comfort to patients, residents, and visitors in an otherwise sterile space. See how our team can help energize your healthcare facility.
Whether it’s a hotel, resort, or beer garden, outdoor gathering spaces in the hospitality industry need to convey “vacation” while still feeling like home. A water feature, outdoor patio, lush garden, and guided walkway can all enhance the visitor experience. Let our team help you welcome your customers.
Whether it’s a college campus or an elementary school playground, the landscape around your educational facility can impact safety and reputation. Our team’s expertise can provide students, administrators, and faculty with well-lit walkways, open gathering areas, and an academically minded atmosphere.
A retail landscape should complement the shopping experience, direct the flow of traffic, and enhance customer safety year round. Whether you manage a shopping mall, big-box store, or bank, our landscape team can create a positive impression for your brand and mitigate safety risks on your property.
Benefits of Hiring Us for Commercial Landscaping
The benefits of working with Corion go beyond our ability to sculpt beautiful commercial lawns – although we do that, too.
- When you work with us, your property will receive comprehensive attention, from design and installation to maintenance.
- We’re the first company in Washington State to receive accreditation from the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
- We’re experts at mitigating safety risks on commercial property.
- Our landscaping crew is drug-free and accountable for on-the-job safety.
- We provide services year-round and even remove snow and ice from our clients’ commercial properties.