How Landscaping Can Improve the Healthcare Experience for Patients and Staff
If you’ve read the study about how gardens can speed the healing process for patients, you already know the difference landscaping can make to your medical facility.
Our comprehensive healthcare landscape services can enhance the visitor, patient, and staff experience, while promoting site safety.
Reinforce Your Healthy Brand Image
Providing access to gardens, trails, and lush greenery is one major way to support the overall healthy messaging of your medical facility.
Walking trails encourage activity, gardens bring a feeling of renewal, and seating allows for meditation.
Our landscape services that support healthy lifestyles include:
- Safety-first path design and construction
- Main walk installation
- All weather, functional path construction
- Easily accessible garden installation
- Private seating with garden views
Enhance the Visitor Experience
Patients believe having a landscape design that includes gardens and seating is important to their experience at a healthcare facility.
We can help you provide visitors with this much-needed respite.
A water feature helps relax your patients, while well-placed benches encourage human interaction. Gardens attract birds, squirrels, and other wildlife to your campus.
Our landscape services that enhance visitor experiences include:
- Green roofs and roof garden installation
- Colorful, stimulating garden design and installation
- Water fountain installation
- Waterfall and pond installation
- Benches and tables placed for gathering and contemplation
- Walk-in gardens accessible from within the medical facility
- Installation of children’s gardens
Support Medical Site Safety
Hospital and medical facility landscaping should be designed with site safety as a priority. Pavement should be smooth and spacious enough to accommodate wheelchairs, and paths should be designed without brush that medical devices can snag on.
Services that Corion offers that support site safety include:
- Wheelchair accessible path design and installation
- Easily navigable gardens with enough space for side-by-side walking
- Installation of lighting along paths
- Handrail installation
- Elevated garden installation for patients in wheelchairs
See how Corion Landscape Management can help support your healthcare facility’s landscape goals. Contact us for a quote.